About Us

Exmore Diner - An Eastern Shore Landmark

The Exmore Diner was originally a railcar brought down to Exmore from New Jersey by the Diner's first owner in 1954. The Diner closed in the late 50s, then reopened in the 70s under new management. 
Evelyn Pruitt, who worked as a waitress here for several years, bought the Diner in 1999.  Today the Diner is family-run, managed by her son Sean and daughter-in-law Crystal. The restaurant has continued to thrive as evidenced by the continual flow of traffic into the Diner parking lot from sunrise to sundown.
Take a Quick Tour of the Exmore Diner
Click any image to view in gallery mode
Share by: